BRINGING YOU WHERE YOU WANT TO BE !
The LeaderTrip Coaching® model is a process which serves as a basis for each coaching assignment. Picture yourself traveling on the road of your business development. The coaching model will bring you from point A to point B, from where you are to where you want to be.
The process consists of the below five consecutive phases. The specific approach depends on the unique situation of the client, which can be an individual executive or an entire team. Sometimes it will be necessary to step back to the previous phase for a while before going ahead again, like cycling on s-curved roads up to the summit of a mountain.
- Agree: Client and coach establish relationship, gain common understanding of expected outcome and approach
- Think: Client reflects on assessment of past performance, identifies strength and barriers to high performance
- Realign: Client determines necessary behavioral changes, creates an action list for continual development
- Improve: Client implements actions, reviews new experiences, comes up with new insights, and applies them
- Perform: Client achieves measurable results, ensures they are sustainable and celebrates success
THE COACH CONTRIBUTES TO THE COACHING PROCESS BY:
- Building a trust-based relationship
- Helping the client to focus on their presence and behavior
- Asking powerful questions that unveil answers within the client
- Listening for understanding
- Providing a different perspective
- Being honest without being judgmental
- Co-creating possibilities
- Keeping the client moving forward (living in a state of positive action)
- Identifying and acknowledging progress made by the client